Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is about the donations.
Picture of David Palmer putting archival materials together for a time capsule. Follow in his footsteps and help us preserve Palmer and chiropractic history for future generations!
In this guide you will find information on donations. The guide is divided into the following pages:
- What to donate
- How to donate
- What do we do with your donation?
- What is a Deed of Gift?
- Access and Copyright
- Monetary Donations
- Donations on Palmer College of Chiropractic, the chiropractic profession and the Palmer family are welcome.
- Special Collections gratefully accepts monetary donations and gifts: books, documents, papers, correspondences etc.
- They are given professional care and secure storage.
- Gifts are made available for scholarly and historical research, unless otherwise indicated by the donor.