Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This page focuses on our Special Collections Papers/ Records.
Contact us, with any additional questions or to plan your visit to our reading room, located on the 1st floor of the library.
Special Collections Records/Papers
Special Collections and Archives contains more than 4,000 linear feet of manuscript papers. Highlights include the manuscripts and papers of:
- D.D. Palmer (1845-1913), the Founder of Chiropractic and what is now called Palmer College of Chiropractic
- B.J. Palmer (1882-1961), son of D.D. and President of the Palmer School of Chiropractic from 1906-1961
- David D. Palmer (1906-1978), son of B.J. and Mabel Heath Palmer, President of Palmer College of Chiropractic from 1961-1978
- Lyndon Lee (1887-1983), a chiropractic pioneer from New York
- The Lensgraf family, an early and extensive family of chiropractors;
- Russell Gibbons (1931-2010) and Walter Wardwell (1918-2005), prominent and widely published chiropractic historians.
Archival collections include the papers and records of the Palmer family and important chiropractic individuals and organizations.