Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This page focuses on our College Archives.
Contact us with any additional questions or to plan your visit to our reading room, located on the 1st floor of the library.
Palmer College Archives
- The Palmer College Archives is an official depository of the Palmer's inactive academic and business records.
- These materials document the growth and development of Palmer College.
- These materials are only accessible to the originating office and are not available to the general public.
What we have
The Palmer College Archives have papers/records from key administrators, faculty and staff and different departments and offices on campus.
- Institutional Planning and Research
- Faculty Senate
- Business Office
- Technique Department
- Neurocalometer Department
What we need
We are actively seeking out materials from Palmer employees and departments. When clearing out your office, think about donating materials to the archives.
Archival boxes used to store papers and records of Palmer College departments.