This page focuses on our rights, permissions and fees.
This page is divided into photocopying, document scanning and image reproduction rates.
Contact us with any additional questions or to plan your visit to our reading room, located on the first floor of the Library.
Rights, Permissions and Fees Overview
- For all requests a permissions form needs to be completed and signed.
- New users need to fill out a researcher registration form.
- We accept cash, credit card or check.
- Library staff has the right to refuse any request which may cause damage to the archival material or if the amount of images/documents requested will tax department resources.
- Please allow adequate time for large document/image requests.
Palmer Students/Alumni/ Faculty and Staff: $.15 per page
Non-Palmer researchers: $.25 per page
Palmer Students/Alumni/ Faculty and Staff: $12 for the first 10 pages, $.15 each page after (per item)
Non-Palmer researchers: $15 for the first 10 pages, $.25 each page after (per item)
All images will be scanned at 300dpi unless otherwise requested. All images are delivered electronically so no tax is charged. Charges are priced per image for one-time use only.
Palmer Students/Alumni/ Faculty and Staff:
Personal Use: $8.00
Academic Use: $12.00
Commercial Use: $15.00
Personal Use: $10.00
Academic Use: $15.00
Commercial Use: $20.00
If printing more than 1000 copies or publishing image in a media other than a book, fees will be determined on a case by case basis.
We do make copies of audiovisual materials in CD/DVD format. We will convert VHS to DVD.
Palmer Students/Alumni/ Faculty and Staff: $15 per item + tax + Shipping (Approx. $5)
Non-Palmer Researchers: $20 per item + tax+ Shipping (Approx. $5)
We charge $25 for extensive use of the archives.