Course Reserves at Port Orange
This is your guide to course reserves at the Port Orange Campus -- the circulation rules, and the types of items we have available for you.
What are Course Reserves?
At the Port Orange Campus, most reserves are assigned a three hour checkout and carry a penalty if overdue of $0.25 per hour per item. You can also have 1 renewal, with a 3 item maximum check out. All reserve items are located at the circulation desk. All reserve items must be returned before closing.
What items are on reserve at Port Orange?
The Port Orange Campus has all of the following items on reserve:
- Reservation/Access to Study Room
- Expo Dry Erase markers
- Boxes of Spine Bones
- Shoulder, Wrist and Hand Models
- Lower Limb Models
- Required Textbooks
- X-Ray Images
- Radiology Lab Carts
- Mosby's Physical Exam VHS tapes and DVDs
- Activator Method DVDs
- Chiropractor Method VHS cassettes
- Atlas of Human Anatomy DVDs
- Dr Burns' Technique and Principles 1st ed DVDs
- Dr Burns' Technique and Principles 2nd ed DVDs
- Dr Faye Chiropractic Technique 14 VHS
- Charette Adjusting Protocols
Did You Know...?
Port Orange has free access anatomical models available throughout the library:
- Arms (Skeletal & Muscular)
- Legs (Skeletal & Muscular)
- Full Body Skeletons
- Atlas Axis
- Internal Organs
- Functional Male/Female Torso with 32 parts
- Hip Joints
- Bisected Heads
- Motor Neurons
- Skin Cells
- Circulatory Systems
- Various Blood Cells