This guide is for library resources we'll use in Dr. Kim Davis's Occupational and Preventive Health course. Use this page to get ready for the lesson. The rest of the guide has links to tutorials and other resources we'll learn about in class. After the class, you can come back to the guide to review and learn more about research and the library's resources.
Create a MyNCBI Account for PubMed
PubMed is the main focus of the lesson. Follow these steps to create your own PubMed account to keep track of your searches and save your results.
1. Go to Palmer's link for PubMed.
2. In the upper right corner, click on Sign in to NCBI:
3. Click Register for an Account at the bottom of the screen. If you have a Google or Gmail account, you can also use that to sign in.
4. Create your account with a username and password.
Download the PubMed4Hh Mobile App
You can access PubMed on the web or use the mobile app on your smart phone or tablet. The app is available for iOS (Apple) or Android devices and is free.
- Google Play Store for Android devices:
- iTunes Store for Apple devices:
Palmer College of Chiropractic is not responsible for the content of the external websites contained in this research guide. The views and opinions of the authors expressed in these external websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of Palmer College of Chiropractic.